Besides taking action related to declining hormone levels during the symptoms years of male menopause, a man will experience the best and most lasting results by including other important lifestyle changes:
1. Stop smoking
2. Reduce stress where possible
3. Limiting alcohol intake to no more than a drink or two a day
4. Exercise Regularly – participate in those activities that YOU ENJOY!
5. Diet and nutrition should emphasize the following, not only during male menopause symptoms years but during the other years as well:
- Eat whole unprocessed foods that will contain more nutrients and fiber and less additives and preservatives.
- Especially emphasize fresh vegetables – try to work your way up to 8-9 servings a day of vegetable juices, salads and other enjoyable ways of consuming this food group.
- Eat organic as much as you can.
- Take a fish oil supplement and use extra virgin olive oil instead of other fats and oils in your diet. Numerous studies have proven the wide range of health benefits to you from fish oil and virgin olive oil.
6. Nutritional Supplements – Take the best nutritional supplements you can find to help your body deal with today’s pollutions and the lower nutrient content of foods. Check at your local health food store.
Creating a more healthy lifestyle to combat male menopause symptoms and the aging process doesn’t have to happen overnight. Take your time, get comfortable with how you’d like to proceed with taking better care of yourself. It’s never too late to begin.
However, do get started! If you can begin to incorporate the changes that you want to make, you WILL enjoy better energy and vitality, less sickness, a better sex life with your partner and a more fulfilling life. You really are worth it!
“Imagine your hormones restored naturally, living 100% free from menopause or andropause symptoms, and living every second of life with your energy and your teenage-years love life renewed!”